Subscribe to this feed Subscribe via Email
Goal, Objective or Purpose of Activity:
Teamwork, communication, fun
Appropriate Age Level: Any
Minimum/Maximum Number of Participants: 10+
Set-up Time Required: 0-15 minutes
Activity Time required: 15-30 minutes
Space Requirements: Large open area clear of obstructions for “dragons” to run
Materials/Resources: “Tail” for each dragon can be spare t-shirt, protest flag, bandana, rag
Procedure for Teaching:
1) Split group in two (or more if more than 20? people in each dragon)
2) Make two single file lines with first person in each line facing each other.
3) Place tail in back pocket or hanging from last person in line
4) Have participants grasp the hips of person in front of them – hang on!
5) On Go! Dragon head tries to capture the “tail” of the other dragon before their tail is caught.
6) If dragon breaks (participants let go of person in front of them) – Stop! Reattach.
Found in New Games/More New Games
Contributor(s): Merry Petitclair