Subscribe to this feed Subscribe via Email
Goal, Objective or Purpose of Activity:
Encourage Creativity, Build Pride in Club or Program
Appropriate Age Level: Any
Minimum/Maximum Number of Participants: Any
Set-up Time Required: 15 – 30 minutes
Activity Time Required: 30 minutes – 1 hour
Space Requirements: classroom, regular meeting area, beach
Procedure for Teaching:
1) Divide the group into groups
2) Challenge them to make a commercial that advertises/promotes your club or program
3) Props, singing and dancing are encouraged.
4) Best commercial wins.
1) Video tape to show Junior Committee, Club or Board of Directors
· What do commercials say about club or program? What do participants find most important to promote (i.e. racing, sailing, fun, friendship)?
Contributor(s): Emlie Barkow