Subscribe to this feed Subscribe via Email
Goal, Objective or Purpose of Activity: Develop team work, manual dexterity
Appropriate Age Level: 8+
Minimum/Maximum Number of Participants: 6-20+
Set-up Time Required: 0 – 15 minutes
Activity Time Required: 30 - 45 minutes
Space Requirements: Beach, water’s edge
1. 2-3 small-medium watermelons
2. 1 bottle mineral oil
3. Paper to make ears and nose for pig
4. Tape to secure ears and nose
Procedure for Teaching:
· How did everyone feel? Equally silly? Why? No one is an expert.
· If one team did exceptionally well, why?
Contributor(s): Bryce Griffith, Tahoe Community Sailing